Physiotherapy is a highly specialized niche area of medical care for injuries/disorders and diseases using specific physical methods to restore the mobility, strength and function of a bodily part. It is one single act that can determine the progress and outcome of recovery from injury or disease.
What Is Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy has always been a point of prevalent question for those who have never been to a physiotherapist. So, making it simple,Physiotherapy is a medical term that encompasses:
- Rehabilitation after an injury.
- Preventing injury.
- While promoting health & fitness.
Physiotherapy is a method of treatment that focuses on the movement science that helps people to restore physical function, motion strength, pain reduction, and well-being by addressing both lurking and basic physical issues.
Types of Physiotherapy
- Specific targeted therapies like Occupational and Speech therapies.
Who Can Benefit?
Any person from any age group can be treated with the help of physiotherapy and one can see unbelievable speed of recovery too. But the question arises, “what kind of patients can Physiotherapy treat?”
So, here is the answer to the question
- Patients recovering from injuries
- Post joint replacement surgeries
- Post heart surgeries
- Post abdominal surgery
- Elderly with mobility issues
- Neurological disorders like stroke, Parkinsonism
- Cerebral Palsy
So, after gaining a basic knowledge about what is physiotherapy let’s get a quick note about “what is physiotherapy treatment?” and who can benefit from the treatment.
Physiotherapy treatment deals with the process of restoring injuries and disorders by using specific manual methods like:
- Joint mobilization technique which will help you with the stiff joint by correcting the simple alignment of the locked joints and the intensity of pressure depends on the diagnosis of the individual.
- Muscle stretching helps you reach your flexibility goals by identifying the targeting muscles and preparing customized stretching exercises according to the requirement.
- Massage & soft tissue technique includes direct action on the target muscles & other affected tissue-like, tendons, ligaments, or other connective tissues such as fascia which helps oxygen flow that improves aids in the muscle’s relaxation and upliftment.
- Physiotherapy taping is a technique that helps in stabilizing the injury & de-load the pain and stress in the body by applying straps & tapes that vary depending on the application style.
Physiotherapy at home
Physiotherapy or physical therapy has always been around and used in countries like India, China and Greece for thousands of years and now it's a daily necessity in every corner of the world. Physiotherapy has always kept proving its effectiveness by helping in restoring and improving the health of patients.
As to enhance the experience of relief, we made it easy to get your season of physiotherapy at home.
Home visit physiotherapy can be a better option than, ``you visiting a physiotherapist” as physiotherapy home services can be more affordable and accountable that will help you say good-goodbyes to all your worries of to-and-fro, uncomfortable hospital environment and cost deduction. Other than this, in-home physical therapy helps you to get better at a familiar compact place like your home
2050Healthcare is committed to ensure that the right kind of physiotherapy will be delivered to you, at YOUR home.
Quite often, it is difficult to manage work and therapy sessions, especially if urban commute is involved. Time and energy are wasted in reaching a place to get physiotherapy administered. At times, movement of a person affected by accident trauma or temporary as well as permanent trauma is a challenging task.
Our team, at 2050Healthcare is committed to bringing the best of physiotherapy options to you at your home. Our physiotherapists are supported with the right kind of training and exercise equipment necessary for home-based rehabilitation. Additionally, we also ensure that adequate telemedicine support is factored in so that the physiatrists can consult experts and other doctors in the 2050Healthcare network. We ensure that the rigor and high standards of physiotherapy and associated medical inputs that can be delivered in our facilities, are also delivered to you, at home.
We have developed a sophisticated set of telemedicine support strategies to ensure that your physiotherapist is backed by the right kind of medical expertise.
We provide home physiotherapy support for
- Chronic back pain
- Neck pain
- Post-accident physiotherapy
- Post-surgical physiotherapy,
- Back pain caused by Slipped Disc,
- Tennis elbow,
- Frozen shoulder
- and many such physical disabilities.
How 2050 Helps?
At 2050 Healthcare, we have a full team of highly trained and competent physiotherapists with cutting edge equipment offering tailor made programs after understanding individual requirements and conditions.
We believe that good physiotherapy leads to better physical capacity leading to quality of life.
Our home physiotherapy services are available in 21 cities across India- Dehradun, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Bengaluru, Delhi, Lucknow, Raipur, Bhopal, Patna, Ranchi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Chennai, Vellore, Kochi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar & Patna.
However, people living in those cities are looking forward to using home physiotherapy services from 2050Healthcare in 2022!