Homecare services are a form of specialized supportive care provided by trained personnel at the comfort of the individual’s home. These are the need of the hour especially keeping in mind our ageing population, busy schedules and the growing costs of institutional treatment.
At our Chandigarh centre, 2050 Healthcare offers you highly personalised and professional Home Healthcare services .
Who Can Benefit?
- Elderly who need help with activities of daily living and require supervision.
- Patients recovering from injuries, major illnesses and post operative cases requiring nursing assistance like dressings, monitoring vitals and administering medicines.
- Patients requiring long term support with medical equipments like oxygen concentrators, BIPAP, CPAP, splints and specialized beds.
- Less expensive as compared to care in hospitals.
- Lower chances of hospital acquired infections.
- Services in the comfort of one’s own home.
- Recovery surrounded by family in a normal environment.
How 2050 Helps?
We at 2050 Healthcare address every facet of homecare needs by providing:
- Bedside Caregivers – Empathetic and trained caregivers to assist in all activities of daily living such as bathing, feeding, assisting in the washroom, etc.
- Nurses – Trained professional nursing staff who can monitor vitals, administer medications, perform dressings and basic investigations and maintain charts. They also aid in communicating health status to attending physicians as well as the relatives of the patient.
- Physiotherapists – Fully trained physiotherapists who can address specific issues related to the relief of pain, improvement of mobility and regaining body functions.
- Medical Equipment – We provide a wide range of medical equipment such as oxygen concentrators, BIPAP, CPAP machines, cardiac monitors, special beds, IV stands, etc on rent as well as for purchase.
- Home collection of samples – Expert phlebotomists can collect blood and other samples at the convenience of your home for various tests and results will be made available at your home with the shortest TAT.